- The core developers formed as a group of University students at Trinity College Dublin who needed more of challenge that the computer science course was providing.
- During the Summer of 2012, the School of Computer Science & Statistics of TCD gave members of the core dev team internships in the university to help develop the TopHat platform.
- Under the patronage of ScaleFront & Sean Blanchfield, co-founder of Demonware, we secured an office in the heart of Dublin city center on Dawson St. This was a fantastic boost as working together the same room for once really pushed things along.
- Currently we are working away at getting the platform ready for beta testing, so it can be launched for general use.
- We provide a wide range of mobile app and web development services. To find out more more, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Developer and Designer. ex-Apple fanboy, having recently discovered Android.
Pixel Pirate, or some other 'witty' name for a designer to the same effect.
✟ #yolo ✟
TopHat intern with the SCSS in Trinity. "chillin with mah bromies"
Give SCSS nothing until they give us rackspace.